Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Let's Ditch Christmas by Jeremy Messersmith


"Let's Ditch Christmas" is a new release from Minneapolis based singer/songwriter Jeremy Messersmith. Believe it or not, there are some people out there who just aren't fans of Christmas and all the hoopla that goes along with it. Jeremy is one of them. That being said, he delivers a very upbeat, crooner-esk ditty about, well, ditching Christmas, and sounds like he sings it with a smile on his face. Being from Minnesota myself, it sounds more like he's just sick of the cold and snow and I guess I can relate. The other song here is his version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." As always, he's left his fingerprints on it. Jeremy can make me happy to be sad. I encourage you to check out his other albums if you have some time after the holidays. It's really good stuff!



Also on Soundcloud


And Jimmy's slightly altered version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas:

0 comments: