Die Hard is a Christmas movie . It came out in summer, but it's set the night before Christmas, hence it's a Christmas movie. Even director John McTiernan agrees . To be honest, I was aware of this debate, and I probably heard one or two songs mentioning Die Hard , bad guy Hans Gruber (played by Alan Rickman in the first DH-movie) or John McClane (Bruce Willis, duh), what I was NOT aware of, is that ' Die Hard is a Christmas Movie ' is a whole subgenre in Christmas music. Thanks to Jim/CU and Santapalooza tweeting about this ( HERE ), I dove in and dug up over 25 songs either about the (first) movie, the protagonist and his antogonist. I know there's more. If I missed a really good one, please link in the comments. A Spotify playlist with almost all songs HERE. Athens-singer Four Eyes wrote, without a doubt, the greatest song about bad guy Hans Gruber, and Christmas, ever. 'Yes, everything will change this Christmas/Whether you are falling in love or fall...
Comments
和光 不動産
時計 電池 交換
季節の花
あきる野市 一戸建て
苗木
景品 ランキング
レーザー脱毛 東京
用賀 不動産
エステ 新宿
船橋 不動産
水晶
RMT
塗装工事
イルミネーション 通販
結婚 相談
プチプラコスメ
マンション 売却査定
フィットネス DVD
日野市 一戸建て
イルミネーション 通販
南大沢 賃貸
アトピー
フランチャイズ 募集
決済 手数料
がん
ビジネス英文
英語 転職
ウェディングドレス 通販
販促品
加圧トレーニング 宮前平
メソセラピー
日本整形手?
ウエディングドレス
医師開業
ウェディング 東京
結婚相談所
合宿免許 格安
ボイストレーニング
ケータリング パーティー
マレーシア航空
クリーニング
ワイシャツ 通販
カップリングパーティー
J-Payment
店舗設計
ゴルフスクール川崎
新宿区 不動産
ブーツ
保育士 転職
大規模改修
エステ 神戸
バイク駐輪場
貸し倉庫
宴会場
サイト買収
会社設立
事業承継 相談
公会計
債務整理 厚木
お見合いパーティー
サーモシェイプ
練馬区 一戸建て
セクハラ 対策
国立 不動産
結婚式 招待状
チラシ制作
漏水