Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Trella is Blissful


Maybe it's not exactly the kind of music we usually blog a lot about here at CAGG. But hey, if it's good, it's good! And that's definitely the case with Trella's 2022 original xmas track. It sounds melancholy and a little poppy in a pretty way with her somewhat hoarse and intense voice, as she is a singer-songwriter at the core. But above all, 'Blissful' simply is a sweet, longing and gorgeous strong Christmas song that really stands out. And that's what it's all about here.
"Last year you were here you know, I think that I love Christmas, Because I'm an escapist, And this year I'm escaping, The memory of your kiss."

Trella Insta & Twitter & SoundCloud



She already did it with 'Christmas Party' in 2020.  

And back in 2016 she recorded this beautiful fragile 'Christmas Eve, I'm Yours'.  


0 comments: