Great sad-sounding Christmas-track by Leeds-based indie-band Last Night's TV. Is it me, or is this a song about celebrating Christmas between the walking dead?
Saw this at Christmas Underground and had to share it: superfunky workout by Computer Perfection that starts with Little Drummer Boy (by M...
Xmas with the Beatles? Yeah, quite nice. But doesn't Yuletide with a hippo beat the eggnog out of Christmas ...
Happy 2015! From the CaGG Team: thanks for visiting this blog, commenting on our posts, making songs, trading mixes, enjoying the weird a...
OK. Thanksgiving is over. It is officially time to get this party started. Put on the platforms and get ready to shake it. Here is Yuletide ...
Better late than never right? Here is the 2014 mix everyone. One hour of Christmas fun. Express yourself through dance this Christmas Eve in...
Monica Birkenes, aka Mr Little Jeans is a Norwegian chanteuse who nicked her name from a Wes Anderson movie (Rushmore), the Guardian ca...
Post-Nico Velvet Underground with Debbie Harry on vocals. Apt way to describe American band DCTV (pronounced as 'Detective')? Try...
Here's a new theme, a Die Hard (the movie)-themed Christmas song. Marian Call , who says she's inspired by Regina Spektor and They M...
Gorgeous Ron Sexsmith-cover by Rumer: Thanks PL
One of the weirdest, yet funniest Christmassongs ever is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, by Elmo & Patsy . For the Rock by the Sea-a...
- Mashup Madness
- Cutting up Christmas like a Thanksgiving turkey
- Killers Christmas
- A Fucked Up Christmas
- Celebs butcher Christmas songs
- Keep Calm
- Christmas in the city
- Rue Royale
- Away in a manger
- Magnificent Tapeworms
- James Follette
- Vanessa Carlton
- Black Swans
- Christmas in California
- Black Santa
- Nous Non Plus
- Marike The Snowgirl
- The Kik
- NIna Simone, Wouter Hamel
- Slashed wrists at Christmas
- Frank Turner
- No Tinsel On The Town Hall
- Nicole Atkins
- A Very Profane Christmas
- Jingle bells, the SuperNote version
- Lyle Lovett
- Joyeux Noël, ma gang de sans-dessein !
- Coeur de Pirate
- Class Actress
- With Bells On
- Don't be a bitch
- Oh For Folk's Sake, listen already
- Rotten Christmas
- Song-Poem Christmas :: Santa Goes Modern!
- Emmy the Great
- A Very She & Him Christmas
- The Plimptons
- Elves are people too
- Sunturns, Bird & the Bee
- FREE Christmas Jazz Album from Stella Artois
- Maryse Letarte
- Fresh Québec girls for Christmas
- Incriminating clawmarks on her back
- No white christmas
- Santa is an asshole
- Romanian x-mas
- Dylan goes christmas... and crazy
- Angry Snowmans
- Sultry Polish jingle bells
- The gospel according to a sheep
- State of Christmas
- Last Christmas, a seasonal story
- ▼ November (55)
Christmas music blogs
Powered by Blogger.