Tuesday, December 07, 2010

A Trashy Little Christmas

Let me take some time away from the soundbytes to talk about one of my favorite local bands here in Minneapolis, Trailer Trash. They are a great live band that plays western swing and they pack the house. It's really hard to describe how much fun they are to see live. Every holiday season I look forward to their Christmas shows and I can't wait to see them next weekend. They have three Christmas CDs that are now available for purchase from their website. Below are some samples of my favorites.






Believe me. You could do far worse for ten buck a pop.

3 comments:

The Lazy Surfer said...

Eeeeeh, what is this band called? And how do I get to their website?

Guuzbourg said...

http://www.trailertrashmusic.com/

Gill said...

Thanks for the smiles this morning... L'dMAO at Santas a Spy!

Pray for Peace!

Gill