Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Podcast


First of two Christmas music podcasts, hosted (in Dutch) by Guuzbourg, with guest Oscar Smit. Download from HERE

Playlist:
1.Best Coast & Wavves - I Got Something For You
2.We Cook With Fire - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
3.Claude François - En rêvant à Noël
4.The Sonics - Santa Claus
5.Fay Lovsky - Noël quand on est petit
6.The Sicknicks - A White Christmas & the 3'O Clock Weather Report
7.Severinsen - Rudolf met den roden tud
8. Hands & Knees - James Brown Died On Christmas Day
9. James Brown - Soulful Christmas
10.Pink Martini - White Christmas Part II
11.Johnny Hallyday - Noël Interdit
12.Richard Cheese - Holiday in Cambodia
13.Wild Man Fischer - I Am A Christmas Tree
14.Fitz & the Tantrums - Santa Stole My Lady
15. Tirkish Jingle Bells
16. Grandaddy - Alan Parsons In A Winter Wonderland
17. Beans & Fatback - Tonight Girl I'm Coming Back Home

0 comments: