Margo Guryan - I Don't Intend To Spend Christmas Without You
Saw this at Christmas Underground and had to share it: superfunky workout by Computer Perfection that starts with Little Drummer Boy (by M...
Happy 2015! From the CaGG Team: thanks for visiting this blog, commenting on our posts, making songs, trading mixes, enjoying the weird a...
Xmas with the Beatles? Yeah, quite nice. But doesn't Yuletide with a hippo beat the eggnog out of Christmas ...
OK. Thanksgiving is over. It is officially time to get this party started. Put on the platforms and get ready to shake it. Here is Yuletide ...
Better late than never right? Here is the 2014 mix everyone. One hour of Christmas fun. Express yourself through dance this Christmas Eve in...
Monica Birkenes, aka Mr Little Jeans is a Norwegian chanteuse who nicked her name from a Wes Anderson movie (Rushmore), the Guardian ca...
Here's a new theme, a Die Hard (the movie)-themed Christmas song. Marian Call , who says she's inspired by Regina Spektor and They M...
One of the weirdest, yet funniest Christmassongs ever is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, by Elmo & Patsy . For the Rock by the Sea-a...
The Blues Are Still Blue Presents (like every year ): Christmas Compilation 2008 Belle & Sebastian – Are You Coming Over For Christm...
Post-Nico Velvet Underground with Debbie Harry on vocals. Apt way to describe American band DCTV (pronounced as 'Detective')? Try...
- Or would you prefer . . . ?
- Wreck the Halls
- Tres Navidades
- Classels Christmas
- noël avec sheila
- Hippopotamus amphibius
- (A Little Touch Of) Bach at Christmas, With Takako...
- With The Beatles
- Hark! The Herald Angel Sing . . .
- Les Baxter
- ¡Something Festive!
- A Graceland Christmas
- make it a triple
- (I Don't Intend To Spend) Christmas without you
- Merry Pizzicato
- Heeeeeeeeere's Donnie . . . !
- Michael is coming to town (too)
- Frankie is coming to town
- Jingle-Jangle by Electric Candlelight
- Yuletide Disco
- Cold Cuttin' Xmas
- Norma Jeane
- Cary Grant
- spiked candy canes
- Un pizzico di nostalgia
- Navidades Blancas
- especially for us
- Jingle Bells, Batman Smells...
- Soulful Christmas
- Christmas in the sixties was fine
- Christmas Kitsch
- lovely baubles
- I'm begging you Santa Claus
- A cajun christmas from little miss dynamite
- Merry Xmas from the Dean & Sinatra Family
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- Winter in Canada
- Disperse the gloomy clouds of night
- Then you died on the 25th Day of December
- je chasse la neige
- chwistmas wishes evweeone
- ▼ November (42)
Christmas music blogs
Powered by Blogger.