Margo Guryan - I Don't Intend To Spend Christmas Without You
Xmas with the Beatles? Yeah, quite nice. But doesn't Yuletide with a hippo beat the eggnog out of Christmas ...
French electro-rock and soul act Vim Cortez had a bit of fun recording this tongue-in-cheek Christmas song over the weekend.
OK. Thanksgiving is over. It is officially time to get this party started. Put on the platforms and get ready to shake it. Here is Yuletide ...
Happy 2015! From the CaGG Team: thanks for visiting this blog, commenting on our posts, making songs, trading mixes, enjoying the weird a...
Tim Sewell makes insane Christmas compilation CD's every year, and this time he made the first online version! Super obscure Christmas b...
One of the weirdest, yet funniest Christmassongs ever is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, by Elmo & Patsy . For the Rock by the Sea-a...
Bandcamp is chock-full of great Christmas tracks, as you've probably noticed. Here's another one by Loop Line: Wishlist by Loop Lin...
Monica Birkenes, aka Mr Little Jeans is a Norwegian chanteuse who nicked her name from a Wes Anderson movie (Rushmore), the Guardian ca...
The album description for the compilation " Es incurable. Es Navidad " is in Spanish, artists include Bit Laden (ha!) and Voetbal ...
Better late than never right? Here is the 2014 mix everyone. One hour of Christmas fun. Express yourself through dance this Christmas Eve in...
- Or would you prefer . . . ?
- Wreck the Halls
- Tres Navidades
- Classels Christmas
- noël avec sheila
- Hippopotamus amphibius
- (A Little Touch Of) Bach at Christmas, With Takako...
- With The Beatles
- Hark! The Herald Angel Sing . . .
- Les Baxter
- ¡Something Festive!
- A Graceland Christmas
- make it a triple
- (I Don't Intend To Spend) Christmas without you
- Merry Pizzicato
- Heeeeeeeeere's Donnie . . . !
- Michael is coming to town (too)
- Frankie is coming to town
- Jingle-Jangle by Electric Candlelight
- Yuletide Disco
- Cold Cuttin' Xmas
- Norma Jeane
- Cary Grant
- spiked candy canes
- Un pizzico di nostalgia
- Navidades Blancas
- especially for us
- Jingle Bells, Batman Smells...
- Soulful Christmas
- Christmas in the sixties was fine
- Christmas Kitsch
- lovely baubles
- I'm begging you Santa Claus
- A cajun christmas from little miss dynamite
- Merry Xmas from the Dean & Sinatra Family
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- Winter in Canada
- Disperse the gloomy clouds of night
- Then you died on the 25th Day of December
- je chasse la neige
- chwistmas wishes evweeone
- ▼ November (42)
Christmas music blogs
Powered by Blogger.